Sunday, September 18, 2016

So, I haven't posted in quite awhile. Why? Because I have been doing it from my phone and well, that it a bit difficult when I am trying to type a lot and add videos and pictures. But we finally got a new computer and it should make my life easier as far as blogging goes. A lot has happened with our adoption. We finally got our dossier done and it was mailed to China on  July 29th, 2016. It was LID (logged in date in China) on Aug.3rd, 2016. And then we wait to here as it is translated and then reviewed. It feels like forever!!! But we received information from our agency (CCAI) on Sept. 7th, 2016 that our dossier had been translated and then on Sept. 9th, 2016 it had been reviewed and we would be receiving our LOA very soon.(letter of Acceptance). This it the best news ever!! Now we do a little more paperwork and wait for China to say come get her. Our agency says we will probably be traveling in 6-9 WEEKS!! EEK! I have so much to get done, fundraising to help us get closer to our goal of being fully funded, deciding what to pack and bring for Jazlyn. Getting freezer meals together so suppers are easy for Russ as he will be staying home with the other 5 kids to keep some normalcy in the home. I haven't been able to sleep at night as my brain just starts going crazy with everything.

I was also asked to come up with five question that we wanted to ask Jazlyn's orphanage about her, as they are asking for an update so we can get info on her height, weight and foot size to help us prepare for her homecoming and what to pack. I thought we would be packing for winter, now it may be more fall. I need to rethink what we will need. I can't wait for the update and to hopefully get some new pictures and maybe even a video of her. Pray we get something. Not all orphanages give an update. I was going to had some pictures and a video that we have from earlier in the year but I forgot its not on this new computer. so I will go do that now and come back an post them. We would really love that you continue to pray for our family as we move ahead in our adoption journey, such and exciting time for us but also a scary and sad time for Jazlyn as she will soon lose everything she has known. We are about to turn her little world upside down. Pray for an easy transition for her and that she bonds with us without too much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment